• Raising the profile and impact of endovascular vascular research
• Developing the research leaders of the future
• Increasing investment in research activities and programmes of study through sustainable research funding streams.
The BSET-CLEVAR registry is a prospective, multi-centre, observational cohort study of patients treated with the GORE EXCLUDER Conformable AAA Endoprosthesis with ACTIVE CONTROL System (EXCC Device)
The primary objective of the registry is to collect real-world clinical data and device-specific outcomes of EXCC Device in routine clinical treatment of patients with abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
BSET has undertaken a number of collaborative research projects which can be viewed below:
Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Effect of Internal Iliac Artery Exclusion for Patients Undergoing EVAR
Early results of fenestrated endovascular repair of juxtarenal aortic aneurysms in the United Kingdom
Individuals wishing to circulate questionnaires or surveys to the BSET membership are requested to send the following to the BSET office:
- A one page summary of the research project and its use
- The lead name of the institution and contributors to the research
- Any conflicts of interest/external or industry funding
Those who request that their questionnaires/surveys be circulated to the membership are encouraged to submit the results for consideration as an abstract/poster at the BSET Annual Meeting.